Friday, March 25, 2005

"I want to live!"
So much has happened. More court rejections. The Schindlers' lawyers have brought the evidence of Terri expressing her wish to live last week to Judge Greer. Straight Up with Sherri provide links to media accounts that appeared last week which I'm repeating here:

http://www.theempirejournal.com/0319054_terri_schiavo_says_she_w.htm

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43383

http://straightupwsherri.blogspot.com/2005/03/terri-speaks.html#comments

See Sherri's link above for many e-mail addresses of media and public officials.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Brian Schiavo, Michael's brother, on the news today & he stated that "Terri seems a little withdrawn, but she's not in pain." Did no-one else catch this? I haven't heard anyone comment on it, but I sure would like to know how a woman in a persistent vegetative state can seem "a little withdrawn." He put his foot in his mouth and apparently no-one picked up on it. I guess it wouldn't matter anyway - the people who so badly want her dead seem to be deaf and blind and more brain-damaged that she is!

Anonymous said...

I meant "than" she is, not "that"

Anonymous said...

Good point.
Another one of his idiot remarks is "she's not in pain".

What??

I'd probably be eating paper, leaves...who only knows what after not eating for three days.
NOT EVEN WATER~! I'd be screaming and crying after 24 hours!!
Then why do we feel sorry for starving third world people?? Because they're starving, that's why!

This United States reeks of Nazi Germany, doesn't it?

I can't for the life of me understand how this judge greer kept hearing the case. If obviously he said "no" why in the world would he ever be expected to then say "yes"?? He'd just be saying he was wrong to begin with. (Not a good thing if you're a judge. Then everyone would say you made a mistake when you voted against them and take their case back to court!)

Say goodbye to your freedoms, people.